One of the greatest signal extenders Wavlink Wing AC1200 12m Setup now on the market is this one.These extenders’ 2.4 GHz CPUs enable them to deliver data at rates of up to 300 Mbps. This makes them a perfect choice for any modem.The best examples are from Wavlink’s Wing AC1200 12m series.
The Wing AC1200 12m makes it simple to connect to all of your electrical gadgets, including Alexa, desktop and laptop computers, Roku players, iPhones, and more. You can therefore use it anyway you want, whether it be to watch expensive movies or play online games.
Installation of Wavlink WING 12M
Installation for The Wing AC1200 12m Range Extender:
- Connect the Wing Extender to the wireless devices.
- Enter ap.setup or the IP address 192.168.10.1 to open the browser.
- For access to the setup page, log in using the default username and password.
- The repeater looks around for any warnings.
- Click it to select the WiFi network at your residence.
- After setting the WiFi setup, click Next.
- Before connecting your amplifier to your home network, wait 30 seconds.
- Now the installation of the Wing 12m Extender devices is complete.
- To boost connectivity, put the extender adjacent to the area without internet.
Note: If you need any help regarding your wavlink Wing 12m Extender so contact our technician or visit official website that is ap.setup login.
Wavlink WING 12M setup via manual method
To connect to the manual setup page for the Wing 12m wifi extender:
- After the package has been opened, the Wing 12m extender needs to be placed into the outlet.
- As soon as the power LED light turns green, press the power button.
- Now join the Ap extender setup _Ext network with your WiFi device.
- In any active web browser, type Ap.setup.
- You are currently on the Wavlink Wing 12m Ac1200 setup page.
- After creating your account, go through the AP Login steps.
How to setup a Wing 12m extender with wps?
To Wavlink Wing ac1200 setup according by the following instructions:
- Place the extra cable next to the primary wifi modem or router as a first step.
- The Wavlink wireless extender is working right now.
- then watch for an important green power boost to occur.
- To turn on the extender power light, press the W.P.S button.
- Click the W.P.S symbol on the modem or router now.
- Your extender and router’s green light is blinking.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the extender and home wifi to connect.
How do I login the wavlink Wing ac1200 extender?
- You can start using a web browser if you want.
- Instead, use the Wavlink Wing 12m Extender’s IP address, which is 192.168.10.1.
- Because ap.setup allows users to provide their login and password here, all users are managers.
- Checking the options will be simple for you after that.
How do I reset Wavlink Wing 12m Extender?
In a few easy steps, you can reset a Wavlink WiFi range extender:
- On the WiFi range extender from Wavlink, locate the reset button.
- Hold down the reset button for ten to fifteen seconds.
- Watch for the extra device to flash its lights to signal a successful reset.
- After the lights flash, let go of the reset button.
- reconfigure the extender by making the required settings once more.