Today, everyone has to face a lot of hurdles and difficulties in getting a proper job or starting up their own business to earn their livelihood. So, many entrepreneurs are looking for a way to earn money with less investment.
If you are among those who desire to earn money without much expense, then opening a GST Suvidha Kendra will be the best bet for you.
Read on the post to learn more about it. Let’s get straight into it.
What is GST Suvidha Kendra
After the implementation of GST in the entire country, small retailers, shopkeepers, or individual taxpayers have become pretty confused about the filing of GST as GST has abolished various taxes and clubbed them into a single tax GST. To overcome the queries and confusion about the GST law, the Government has initiated to opening of GST Suvidha Kendra as a franchise model in the entire country to help people in need.
Now the government authority GSTN issues licenses to the private entities to open GST Suvidha Center in their locality.
GST Suvidha Kendra helps people to simplify the new taxation procedure and overcomes the hurdles faced by small businesses traders and individuals. It enables the needy people to follow all the GST Compliances that fall under GST law and assist in accomplishing their tax regarding work seamlessly.
Eligibility to Open a GST Suvidha Kendra
To open a GST Suvidha Center you need to be eligible for that.
- You must be an Indian citizen of 18 + age.
- You must have passed a degree or Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Basic knowledge of computers and the Internet is a must.
- It is necessary to understand the basics of finance and accountability.
- On documentation, a PAN Card and Aadhar card are a must.
- You should possess a land or room of about 100 to 150 sq ft to open the office of GST Suvidha Center.
Services Offered in GST Suvidha Kendra
Pointing out GST Suvidha Center services
- GST Registration: The main objective of establishing a GST Suvidha Kendra is to help people with the GST registration process and file the tax returns for their businesses.
- Income Tax Return Filing: A qualified and expert team provides complete support for income tax returns from a GST Suvidha Kendra.
- Accounting Services: A GSK provides complete accounting services like tax consultation, tax preparation, account management, etc. to small traders and businessman
- Bill Payment: You can pay all your consumer bills from GSK with the help of the person running the GST center.
Aside from this, a GSK also provides other services like banking, insurance, travel planning, ticket booking, hotel booking, etc too.
Advantages of GST Suvidha Kendra
- GST Suvidha Center is very beneficial for any taxpayer to access the tax regarding services from remote areas and have less technical knowledge.
- The staff members of GSK are well-trained and equipped with the equipment necessary to deal with the tax regarding services. They will help you to process your taxation very efficiently.
- In comparison to other financial advisor, the commissions charged on GSK are very minimal for any taxpayers.
- The owner of the GSK franchise can earn up to 40000 to 50000 per month.
Read More: Https://tefwins.com/