Are you tired of shaping your brows every morning and applying mascara, eyeliner, and other makeup products? If so, you are most definitely not alone. Many people find it time-consuming, frustrating, and occasionally difficult to get the desired results from their daily makeup routine.
The good news is that the world of beauty treatments has advanced, and there is now a ground-breaking solution that can drastically reduce your makeup routine: brow and lash treatments. Today, we will discuss the wonders of these treatments, highlighting their extraordinary advantages, the specific steps required, and why they are such a game-changer in the world of beauty!
Lashes and Brow Treatments
Semi-permanent cosmetic procedures not only look great but also speed up the time it takes you to complete your daily makeup routine. These treatments will give your brows and lashes just the boost you’re seeking and make you feel fabulous!
1. Eyelashes Extension
Long, slender eyelashes speak volumes about your charisma, but for most people, applying mascara every day can get old fast. You can get perfect eyelashes every day by using an eyelashes extension procedure.
An Eyelashes extension is semi-permanent fibers that stick to your natural lashes with semi-permanent glue to lengthen, thicken, and color them.
These come in various colors that you can choose from according to your eyelashes, giving you a beautiful and natural eye appearance. Extensions naturally shed with the growth of your natural lashes and typically last between two weeks and one month. This painless procedure looks fantastic on everyone and is incredibly effective at enhancing your eyes.
Benefits of Eyelashes Extension
- Add volume to the natural lash
- Appear more youthful
- Save time
- Consistent lift
- Avoid mascara mishaps
2. Eyelash Tinting
If you feel like you cannot work without mascara, eyelash tint is for you! It is the perfect way to achieve enticing, dark eyes without taking extra time to use multiple coats of mascara.
The process of tinting eyelashes is entirely painless and usually takes approximately ten to fifteen minutes. A professional first carefully applies the eyelash dye to your upper and lower eyelashes. You can enjoy longer, darker eyelashes once the dye rinses out after a sufficient amount of time.
By doing this, one can simulate the appearance of wearing mascara without putting on makeup daily. The lashes are usually dyed black by using a vegetable-based substance. Doing this will lessen irritation near your eyes’ delicate skin. However, this is also a reason why eyelash tint does not stick permanently and will last for about 3 to 5 weeks.
Benefits of Eyelash Tinting
- Speed up makeup routine
- Experience a variety of colors
- Achieve bold yet natural lashes
- A quick and inexpensive process
3. Eyelashes Lift
For those who want the same results as that from eyelashes extension without maintenance, the lash lift is the solution. Eyelash tint and lift is one of the world’s most rapidly growing beauty treatments.
A lash lift is a long-lasting procedure that lifts and curls the roots of your natural lashes. It entails coating your lashes with a specific solution that sets the curl and gives them a lifted appearance.
The procedure lasts about 60 minutes, is painless, and relaxing. Your natural lashes will start to grow out and lose their curl after six to eight weeks, the typical duration of a lash lift. Additionally, it is best to wait at least six weeks before getting another lash lift. This will give your natural lashes enough time to heal and grow.
Benefits of Eyelashes Lift
- Low maintenance option
- Enhance natural lashes
- Suitable for short lashes
- Give the appearance of longer, darker lashes
- Affordable procedure
4. Eyebrow Tinting
Are you having trouble with sparse or light brows? No problem! The best option for fuller, more defined brows is an eyebrow tinting service.
Eyebrow tinting involves using semi-permanent dye to shape, define, and enhance the eyebrows. A specialist can alter the appearance of the brow by darkening the fine hairs surrounding the outer portion of the brows and the tiny hairs at the inner and outer corners.
A professional can tint eyebrows with henna, a semi-permanent vegetable dye that closely resembles the color of your natural brows. This pain-free process takes around 15 minutes to complete and lasts three to four weeks.
Benefits of Eyebrow Tinting
- Fuller-looking brows
- More youthful appearance
- Defines brow shape
- Darkens light brow hairs
- Results last up to a month
- Pain-free brow enhancement
- Symmetrical brows
Aftercare for Brow and Lash Treatments
A crucial step after treatment for the lash or brow hairs is aftercare! When performing a lash lift or brow treatment, you should know the recommended aftercare and what to avoid.
To keep your procedure from fading and to extend its effects, you MUST follow the steps listed below within the first 24 hours of your treatment.
How To Take Care of Your Brows After an Eyelashes Extension Procedure?
Eyelashes extension is delicate and requires proper care. To keep your eyelash extensions in good shape, you should adhere to a few rules.
- Don’t get extensions wet for at least 24 hours (48 hours is good) after application
- Brush them regularly
- Avoid using oil-based products near your eyelashes extension
- Be careful with makeup
- Don’t use lash curlers
How To Take Care of Your Brows After an Eyelashes Tinting Procedure?
Taking care of your tinted eyelashes is essential to make them last longer. You should follow this advice if you want your eyelashes to maintain their lovely tint after tinting.
- Do not touch the treated area.
- For 24 to 48 hours, stay away from oil-based cosmetics.
- For a minimum of 24 hours, try to keep your eyelashes dry.
- For at least 24 hours, refrain from applying heat.
- For the rest of the day, refrain from putting your contact lenses back in.
- Spend at least 24 hours without wearing makeup.
- Avoid sunbathing for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming for at least 24 hours.
- After this procedure, wait at least 24 hours before getting another eye treatment.
- Avoid direct UV exposure because this accelerates the fading of the tint.
- Avoid rubbing or playing with the lashes.
- Avoid perfumed products for 24 hours.
How To Take Care of Your Lash After a Lash Lift Procedure?
Your lashes are still delicate at this early stage, and the lift is still working its magic, so you need to be as cautious as you can by following the given guidelines:
- Keep your eyelashes dry for the first 24 hours after application. This includes a lot of moisture and steam from baths and saunas, but not just that.
- Within the first 24 hours, refrain from applying makeup or getting other eye treatments.
- Avoid touching or rubbing your eyes.
- Use a lash conditioner daily.
- For the rest of the day, avoid inserting contact lenses.
- During the first 24 to 48 hours, avoid sleeping on your front.
You can continue your regular everyday activities with your gorgeous lashes after the first 24 hours!
How To Take Care of Your Brows After an Eyebrow Tinting Procedure?
Here are some suggestions for appropriate aftercare to ensure that your eyebrow tinting procedure lasts as long as possible and looks best:
- Avoid Touching or Rubbing Your eyebrows.
- Keep Your Brows Dry:
- Use a Gentle Cleanser
- Apply Sunscreen
- Avoid Using Oil-Based Products after eyebrow tinting
These tips will help your treatments, such as eyelashes extension and eyebrow tinting, last longer, improve your personality overall, and give you more confidence!