The Goods and service Tax was launched in 2016 and the tax was the biggest taxation reform initiated by the Indian government after Independence. The tax was implemented quite immediately and this is why there were a number of people who were not able to understand the tax as well as how they can register for the tax.
This was the main reason why the Indian government funded and opened different GST suvidha Kendra or centres which were opened to provide help to all the people who need it. These service centres can be opened by any person if they wish to as the registration process for the same is very simple and you do not need any higher education for it.
In this blog, we are going to mention how you can easily open your own Gst Suivdha Kendra and the eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil.
What are the requirements for opening a GST Suvidha Kendra?
Before you know about the process with which you can register for a GST Suvidha Kendra, it is very important to know about the eligibility of the Service centre. You need to fulfil all these requirements if you are interested in opening the centre.
- You need to be a citizen of India if you want to open a service centre in your locality.
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized degree or an equivalent diploma.
- You need to have basic knowledge of how to use computers and the internet as without this you cannot manage a GST Suvidha Centre.
- Information on Accounts and business is important to calculate the accounts of people who seek your help.
- You need a setup of around 100 and 150 acres to open your service centre.
These are the important things that you need to have before you think about registering for a GST Suvidha Kendra and getting access to the GST suvidha Kendra login.
How can you register for your own GST Suvidha Kendra?
It is very important that you follow all the instructions that we are giving here for registering for a GST Suvidha Kendra in the same manner as the process is a little long.
- The first thing that you need to do is to access the official GST suvidha Kendra which is www.gstsuvidhacenter.com where you need to look for the GST section.
- Click on the registration button which will direct you to the registration form.
- Carefully fill out all the details asked in the form like personal details, contact information and other important details.
- You also need to upload documents like PAN card and Aadhar card as proof of your Indian identity.
- You also need to pay for the registration website after which, you can easily submit the application.
Once you have submitted the application, the website will process your application and verify all the details provided by you. You will receive official confirmation from the website once your registration has been confirmed and you can adhere to the next set of instructions to open your GST Suvidha Kendra.