We’ll examine the VICTONY AC1200 Setup from every angle in this article. We’ll start by looking at the Victony dual-band AC1200 wireless extender, which has four external antennas and provides superb Wi-Fi coverage at home or at work.
Due to the quick installation and setup, you may start browsing the internet in only a few minutes. The majority of expander products on the market are compatible with it because it supports IEEe802.11a/ac/n/g/b standards. As it is a plug-in and supports WPS, it starts quickly.
Victony ac1200 wifi extender setup via web browser
- Start by positioning the extender in the router’s centre and in the empty space.
- Then make sure that at least 50% of the signals are being sent to the extension unit by your network.
- After turning it on, put the Victony AC1200 extender in “continuous/extender mode”.
- Hold on for a short while until the power LED turns a bright green colour.
- Then, connect to Victony’s wifi name on any of your computers on your phone, tablet, or laptop by opening the Wi-Fi settings on each of them. Either Wireless-N or Victony Extender will be used.
- You will initially seem as a password-protected open network.
- Once you’ve finished connecting, the message “No internet” will display.
- Launch the browser on your device, choose ap.setup, and then enter the “admin” login and password. Everything is really small.
- After all changes have been done, it will reboot for roughly 60 seconds before your PCs may be added.
- Your Wi-Fi list should display the Victony AC1200 repeater network, which you should connect your devices to (SSID EXT).
Note:- If you need any assistance regarding your victony wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap extender setup.
Wps setup for victony ac1200 wifi extender
- Starting in the same room, connect the Victony AC1200 extender configuration via WPS.
- After the power LED of the AC1200 has stabilised for a few seconds, press and hold the WPS button for two seconds.
- A successful setup is indicated by the LED lights on both devices starting to blink, which should happen within 10-15 seconds.
- WPS LEDs would therefore be solid green for the Victony wa1200.
- Remember to reset the extender and try again if this doesn’t work.
- The extender can then be taken out and placed, for instance, anywhere inside the router’s coverage.
- The same password you use for your Wi-Fi extender will show up on the SSID EXT List.
Access Point using a Victony AC1200 extender
- Without a doubt, access point mode is quicker than range extender mode. You should install an Ethernet wire in your walls or use one that is 20 to 30 feet long. Before we start, make sure the devices are on and in Access Point status.
- Set up wa1200 as the primary entry point.
- It’s a good idea to have a backup plan just in case.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the LAN extender port on your repeater from the LAN port.
- Your name will show up in the Wi-Fi list if you link your Victony Extender to your phone, laptop, or tablet.