The DIY ginger massage oil recipe is a terrific way to relax or simply lose yourself in a fragrant bath. This moisturising oil is made of natural ingredients, and it’s the perfect way to apply treatment with your choice of scent! Ginger has been used for healing since ancient times, but only recently has it gained popularity as an all-natural remedy for everything from nausea to headaches. And you can get the benefits of ginger while bathing or relaxing with this simple oil recipe. There are many things you can use to make your scent. But if you like ginger, this is one of the best and most popular. Organic ginger oil is steam distilled from ginger root and has a spicy, warm aroma with a hint of citronella. Buy organic ginger oil online which will stimulate circulation and promote healthy blood flow throughout your body. Additionally, this natural rub smells great and is especially good for warming up during cold weather.
DIY ginger-enriched massage oil recipes:
Recipe 1: Preparation time: 10 minutes
3 drops of ginger essential oil
5 drops of lavender essential oil
2 tablespoons almond oil
Preparation: 1) In a bowl, mix the almond oil, lavender essential oil, and ginger essential oil until well blended.
2) Using a funnel, pour the mixture into an empty perfume bottle and apply it to your neck and décolleté as often as necessary.
3) If you want to find a special scent for your massage oil, you only have to infuse the bottle with your favourite essential oils. We recommend lavender for an extra relaxing effect on you!
4) Let this last for about 2 days before replacing it with a new scent.
Recipe 2: Preparation time: 10 minutes
Prepare a solution by adding 3 drops of ginger essential oil to 4 oz of almond or apricot kernel oil.
Preparation: 1) Shake well before each use.
2) Apply the solution to your chest, shoulders, and back and massage it three times a day. This homemade ginger oil is wonderful because it has many physical effects on the body. For one thing, it can relieve sore muscles and reduce inflammation. Ginger also has anti-nausea properties that help alleviate morning sickness and nausea brought on by nausea or the flu. It even combats pain caused by headaches or menstrual cramps! If you have any of these issues, you can use this recipe to make a bottle of custom massage oil to see if it helps relieve your pain.
Recipe 3: Ginger-enriched hair massage: Preparation time: 20 minutes
Start by preparing a cup of ginger tea to loosen your hair. Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes, then strain it into a bowl. Place the warm tea on your scalp for about 10-15 minutes. This will open your hair follicles and get you ready for the essential oil treatment. Meanwhile, make a solution of 3 drops of ginger essential oil and 2 tablespoons of any carrier oil like sweet almond oil or macadamia nut oil. Now that your tea is ready, head over to the sink and use a fine cone strainer to carefully strain out any bits of ginger that may have ended up in the bowl. Then use a funnel to pour the strained decoction into an empty bottle.
Benefits of using ginger oil on the body:
1) Ginger oil is an excellent way to heal colds, headaches, and other respiratory issues.
2) It can also cool hot flashes and help relieve menstrual discomfort, and an additional benefit is that it will also reduce water loss, so it’s a good idea to apply a little bit of ginger oil and unrefined sea salt to your underarms or armpits during this time. Order unrefined sea salt in India which will instantly brighten your dark underarms.
3) This natural rub can be used on your chest in place of the traditional medicinal chest rub for hair growth. Also, ginger oil works great for dry skin on your scalp.
4) Ginger oil has been proven to have antibacterial properties that prevent acne from forming.