The latest report titled “Asphalt Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Asphalt.
|Process Included||Asphalt Production Cost Breakup From Crude Oil Distillation|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Asphalt production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Asphalt Production Process:
1. Asphalt Production Cost Breakup From Crude Oil Distillation: In the process of crude oil distillation, the oil is first boiled at different temperatures following the piping of crude oil at 150 °F, 450 °F, and 750 °F. Next, based on the vaporization temperatures, every fraction is vaporized in this temperature range. At last, other crude oil components (butane, gasoline, naphtha) are vaporized at their vaporization temperature, resulting in asphalt production.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/asphalt-production-cost-breakup-from-distilling-the-crude/requestsample
Asphalt, also known as bitumen, is an extremely viscous liquid that appears to be brown or black in colour and has a sticky consistency which is the glassy semi-solid form of petroleum. It is found in the earth naturally and is derived from deposits which can get refined further. There are many kinds of asphalt grades, including natural, Residual, Mastic, Asphalt Cement, Cutback Asphalt and Asphalt Emulsion. It comprises components like sulfur, carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen, and in tiny amounts, nickel, iron, and vanadium as well.
The demand for asphalt is driven by its use in the construction sector as it is made up of binder, aggregates, and filler mainly used in the maintenance of roads, railway tracks, bicycle lanes, parking areas, ports, airport runways, sidewalks, as well as sports areas. It is extensively used in Light oil “dust layer” treatments or in adding a granular aggregate to an asphalt coat for road surfacing which furthers the market’s growth. Also, other end-uses of the product include making the lining of canals and reservoirs, dam facings, and also other sea and harbour works which will further bolster the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Asphalt Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Asphalt market?
- What are the various processes used for Asphalt production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Asphalt?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Asphalt?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Asphalt?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Asphalt?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Asphalt production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Asphalt production?
- What is the time frame for Asphalt plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Asphalt?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Anhydrous Milk Fat Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/anhydrous-milk-fat
- Aniline Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aniline
- Aniseed Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aniseed-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA